Terms and Conditions
In these conditions of sale:
• The customer means any person contracting with the company for the supply of products or services.
• Turf product refers to all the products sold on the website including Turf, top soil, lawn seed and bark.
• Delivery means delivery by the company or any subcontractor employed by the company directly or indirectly.
These conditions may only be modified by a variation in writing signed on behalf of the company by a Director.
Submission of a purchase order will be taken as agreement to these conditions of sale.
2. Supply of Products
1. Products are sold under the express understanding that:
Contracts for the supply of goods or services to retail or domestic customers are governed by The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and supplied in compliance with, The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689 2005. The company require any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within 48 hours of collection or delivery. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within 5 working days after the complaint has been logged. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price less the cost of delivery and return fee.
2. All prices quoted by the company for the sale of Turf products include the cost of delivery unless otherwise stated.
3. Customers are required to pay by credit card/debit card or online e-wallet at the time of ordering.
4. Prices quoted are all-inclusive & delivered unless otherwise stated.
5. All Turf products (however delivered) shall be at the customers risk from the time of collection (if so collected) or from the time of delivery. After such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration from whatever cause arising.
6. The customer fully is made aware that turf and other natural products. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves. Natural products may show some colour variations. All sizes quoted are approximate
1. The company will make every effort to deliver the Turf product on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
2. Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the company’s vehicles to the place of delivery.
3. The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
4. If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles and it is the customer’s responsibility to inform the company if there may be an access problem. The company will confirm the outcome by e-mail. In such cases that delivery, in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the company reserves the right to cancel the order. This above action must be completed before 2.00 pm on the day prior to delivery. E-mail confirmation of orders also request the customer to contact the company if a delivery problem may occur. A list of likely problems are also enclosed on the e-mail confirmation. Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasized that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet truck is then used to manoevre the Turf product off the tail lift to the Kerbside delivery point. The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery.
4. Cancellation/Returns Policy
1. The customer has the right to cancel any product. Any cancellation must be made within 7 days from the date of the order being placed.
2. Cancellations are not accepted by telephone and must be by one of the following methods:
a. Electronic Mail to email@example.com
b. Letter to Trophy Lawn Turf Ltd. Registered Offices: Head Office, Astley Road, Manchester, M44 5LQ. Letters will be have been deemed to be received two working days following the postmark date.
3. Customers are required to return the goods, at their own expense
4. Perishable goods are Turf, Shrubs, Living Plants and Cut Christmas Trees. All other goods are non-perishable
5. Perishable goods are excluded from cancellation under The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689, 2005.
5. Order amendments
Any order amendments must be made before goods are dispatched, dispatch may be up to two working days prior to delivery. A unique amendment reference will be returned with your amendment confirmation email, this will be needed in any further correspondence or dispute. We are unable to amend orders after dispatch.
This policy does not affect your statutory right.